Folk Bicycles

handcrafted bicycles that fulfill a need of function and grace

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello, my name is Ahren Rogers

The purpose of this log is to document and display my thoughts, ideas, interests, and creations. Just like any other blog, I suppose. But I hope you are inspired by what you see here and that you take that inspiration with you where ever you go and put it into what ever you do.

If you weren't sure by the title, I am thoroughly consumed by the style, function, and culture of the bicycle. Soon I will be posting photo's of my first Banjo. It is a three-speed cyclocross bike. A blend of symplicity, adaptability, and just plain fun. I will also explain a little of myself in the next few postings, as well.

So stop by every so often to see what I am up to. Til then, take a deep breath, stretch your eyelids, jump up and down a couple of times, and have a great time. See you, Ahren

4 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Kenneth Buttercup said...

Hello my name is Pedant.
Pedantic Pedaler?

apostrophe ess ('s) is possessive.
Ex: Ahren's Blog

plural usually has no apostrophe.

Ex: posting some photos


One oddball is the difference between
"its" and "it's"
"its" is the possessive
Ex: lying in its own vomit
"it's" is a contraction for "it is"
Ex: Ahren's bike? It's the shit.


PICTURES! I WANT PICTURES!

YOU RULE! YOU RULE MORE WITH PICTURES!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Kenneth Buttercup said...

Hello my name is Pedant.
Pedantic Pedaler?

apostrophe ess ('s) is possessive.
Ex: Ahren's Blog

plural usually has no apostrophe.

Ex: posting some photos


One oddball is the difference between
"its" and "it's"
"its" is the possessive
Ex: lying in its own vomit
"it's" is a contraction for "it is"
Ex: Ahren's bike? It's the shit.


PICTURES! I WANT PICTURES!

YOU RULE! YOU RULE MORE WITH PICTURES!

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger CCSMOD5 said...

hi. i'm fro and i saw the front rack you made for Ben H in chicago. That front rack is amazing. are you able to take custom orders for front racks? let me know. you can email me at flowinpoet74@yahoo.com

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I have always wondered about using a shocked front fork for my fixie track bike. Did you make that or order it? Hit me up if you get this. Bike looks great.

-Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home